Admission is strictly by merit, without bias of sex, religion, ethnic or cultural background. Entry age into our crèche is from 3 months, Play Group is from 18 months, Nursery is from 2 years, Year 1 is from 5 years. Applicants to Year 7 must be at least 10 years of age by September of the admission year to be eligible.
The procedure is as follows:
Obtain application form.
- 2 recent Passport Photographs
- Birth certificate
- Last result from present school.
- A highly competitive entrance examination is taken.
- An interview is conducted for successful candidates and their parents.
- A letter of offer of admission is issued and acceptance of offer communicated through the payment of acceptance fees.
- Evidence of payment should be brought to the Accounts department or scanned and mailed to admissions@supremeeducation .com
Requests for transfer to Years 8, 9, 10, 11, will be at the discretion of Management after consideration of transcripts and letters of reference from the applicant's previous school. Further enquiries can be made at the school.
Parents who live outside Nigeria are welcome to apply for admission for their children. We can schedule and administer entrance tests through the applicant's current school.
Admissions Forms can also be completed on-line on www.supremeeducation.com
SEF EXAM DATES: