Admission is strictly by merit, without bias of sex, religion, ethnic or cultural background. Entry age into our crèche is from 3 months, Pre-school is from 18 months, Nursery is from 2 years, Year 1 is from 5 years. Applicants to Year 7 must be at least 10 years of age by September of the admission year to be eligible.
The procedure is as follows:
- Obtain application form and prospectus from designated sales centres.
- Fill and return forms with all necessary documents.
- A highly competitive entrance examination is taken.
- An interview is conducted for successful candidates and their parents.
- A letter of offer of admission is issued and upon fulfillment of all conditions, admission is confirmed.
Requests for transfer to Years 8, 9, 10, 11, will be at the discretion of Management after consideration of transcripts and letters of reference from the applicant's previous school. Further enquiries can be made at the school.
Parents who live outside Nigeria are welcome to
apply for admission for their children. We can schedule and administer entrance tests through the applicant's current school.
Admission forms can be completed online, and we will provide further directions on the process from there.
Tuition and fees
The basic fees charged by the school cover Tuition, Boarding (where applicable), Books, Uniforms, and other charges specified in the school bill. All fees must be paid on or before the first day of term.
Tuition and fees must be paid either in the school at the accounts office or by bank transfer. Our school bank details is available upon request.
The Admissions Officer